1. An applicant sends the following documents to the international department (email@example.com, tel./fax +375222252830):
2. According to the results of pre-selection an Invitation Letter is sent to the applicant (the term of registration and approval of invitations for citizens of Turkmenistan is within 10 days). The approved invitation letter is sent to the Belarusian Embassy of the applicant’s native country. The following items are included:
3. An applicant applies to the Consular section of the Belarusian Embassy in his country to receive a visa;
4. An applicant arrives in Mogilev and submits documents to the Belarusian-Russian University. After arrival in the city of Mogilev the applicant is obliged to come to the International department of the University immediately (43, pr. Mira, office 351 (building 1) to register a temporary residence (not later than 2 days from the moment of his/her entry into the country). The applicant should submit the following documents:
The Russian translation of the mentioned documents certified notarially should be attached to their originals.
5. An interview to test applicant’s Russian language skills is held.
6. In case of passing the interview and an obligatory medical checkup, the applicant is admitted to the main course of the University. If the applicant fails the interview, he/she can be enrolled as a student of the University preparatory department.
7. In order to be accommodated in the Halls of Residence, a student should apply to the International department (11, ul. Kosmonavtov).