1. An applicant sends the following documents to the international department (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel./fax +375222252830):
2. According to the results of preselection an Invitation Letter is sent to applicants (the term of registration and coordination of invitations for citizens of Turkmenistan - within 10 days). The coordinated invitation letter is sent to the Belarusian Embassy of the native applicant country. The following items are included:
3. An applicant applies to the Belarusian Embassy’s consular service in his country for receiving visa;
4. Applicant’s arrival and submission of documents to the Belarusian-Russian University. After his arrival to the city of Mogilev an applicant is obliged to come to the international department of the University immediately (43, Prospekt Mira, office 346(block 1)) to register a temporary residence (not later than 2 days from the moment of the entry into a country). The applicant should have the following documents:
The Russian translation of the mentioned documents certified notarially should be attached to the original versions.
5. In order to get a room in the hostel a student should address to the international department (11, Kosmonavtov street).
6. Interviews in Russian language.
7. In case of passing interview and the obligatory medical checkup, the applicant is accepted as a student of the University. If the applicant fails the interview, he can be accepted as a listener of the preparatory department.