- Educational services
The Belarusian-Russian University offers the foreign citizens the following educational services:
- studying at the preparatory courses to learn Russian and to prepare for the entrance on the basic courses on a technical or economic section. The studied disciplines are the Russian language, Maths, IT, adaptation to training, Economics and Natural Sciences (for economic faculty); Physics and Chemistry (for technical faculty). The period of education is 10 months. The fee is $1500 per year.
- studying at technical and economic faculties of the University at a full-time department or a part-time department (if a foreign citizen has a previous education at the level of comprehension school – not less than 10 classes). After the graduation a student gets a diploma of higher education of the state international standard. The period of education is 4-5 years (part-time department 5-6 years). The fee of full-time department is $2200 per year and the fee of part-time department is $1300 per year.
- studying at Ma course (Master of Arts) for technical or economic faculty (for those who has a higher education at the bachelor or expert level). The period of education is from 1 to 2,5 years. The cost of education is $2400-2900 per year depending on the speciality.
- studying at postgraduate course at full-time department or a part-time department (for those who has Master degree)The period of education is 3 years for a full-time department and 4 years for a part-time department.
- Russian language courses and individual training in Russian (any level of education). The period of education is defined individually. The cost depends on the number of students in a group (till 5 persons).
Deadline for documents:
- preparatory courses: within a year
- higher education: May – October 15th;
- Ma course: May – September;
- postgraduate study: within a year;
- Russian language courses: within a year.
The hostel is provided for foreign students. The cost of accommodation is about $40 per month.