The College of Architecture and Construction was founded in 1930 as Mogilev Secondary Technical School of Architecture and Construction named after N.K. Krupskaya. In 1933 the first students graduated from the technical school with the qualification of a construction foreman. We don't know much about the prewar history of the technical school. It was reconstructed in 1945. It offered training in the major “Industrial and Civil Construction”.
Then the training in the majors “Architecture” and "Sanitary Engineering Systems of Buildings" started. In 2001 the College became a part of the State Institution of Higher Professional Education “Belarusian- Russian University”.
Over the entire history of the College more than 22 thousand specialists have been trained for the construction industry of our country and for the CIS and other foreign countries.
The College offeres the following majors:
• “Industrial and Civil Construction” (production activity): * on the basis of general basic education - 3 years 8 months; * on the basis of general secondary education - 2 years 8 months; * on the basis of technical and vocational education - 2 years 3 months. • "Architecture": * on the basis of general basic education - 3 years and 10 months. • “Sanitary Engineering Equipment of Buildings and Structures” (production activity) * on the basis of general basic education - 3 years 7 months. • "Accounting, Analysis and Control": * on the basis of general basic education - 2 years 10 months; * on the basis of general secondary education - 1 year 10 months.
The College has appropriate facilities. There is a building with an assembly hall, two gyms, training workshops, and a dormitory for 600 seats.