Improvement of building units and calculation methods for buildings and structures
S.D. Semenyuk, Doctor of Engineering, Associate Professor
S.V. Bosakov, Doctor of Engineering, Professor (BNTU),
I.L. Opanasyuk, PhD in Engineering, Associate Professor,
V.T. Parakhnevich, PhD in Engineering, Associate Professor,
Y.G. Moskalkova, senior lecturer,
V.N. Medvedev, assistant lecturer.
MAIN RESEARCH TASKS
- forecast of operation and calculation of reinforced concrete spatial units on the non-uniformly deformed foundation;
- recovery of functional performance of damaged building units;
- strength and deformability of flexural reinforced concrete units strengthened by increasing a compression zone and subjected to static and low-cycle loading;
- large-size reinforced concrete slabs for road paving;
- operation and calculation of reinforced concrete paving and floor slabs strengthened by providing continuity;
- development of designs of modern energy-efficient low-rise residential buildings;
- development of theoretical foundations for the improvement of building units made from lightweight concrete;
- improvement of reinforced concrete slab-column joints;
- deformation impact of earth's surface on buildings and facilities and measures required to ensure their geostability.
CENTERS AND LABORATORIES
Workshop for Building Units Testing, building 5 of the Belarusian-Russian University
MAIN RESEARCH FINDINGS AND COMMERCIAL OFFERS
MAIN RESEARCH FINDINGS
Forecast of operation and calculation of reinforced concrete building units exposed to basic and complex types of deformation.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE HEAD OF THE SCIENTIFIC SCHOOL
Software and algorithms for calculating strength of normal and oblique sections of reinforced concrete elements, either strengthened by building-up or non-strengthened, which are subjected to low-cycle loading.
Algorithms for calculating deflections and width of cracks under low-cycle loading in reinforced concrete elements strengthened by building-up.
Slava Denisovich Semenyuk
Cell phone (MTS): +375297433872