Forecast and quality assurance of technological systems at design and manufacturing stages
A.A. Zholobov, PhD in Engineering, Professor,
A.M. Fedorenko, PhD in Engineering,
A.N. Ryazantsev, Associate Professor,
V.A. Logvin, PhD in Engineering, Associate Professor,
К.А. Shalyzhin, PhD in Engineering (Russian Federation),
A.V. Kazakov, engineer,
D.G. Shaturov, engineer,
E.Y. Demidenko, engineer.
MAIN RESEARCH TASKS
- development of design and manufacturing techniques to improve the quality of technological systems by means of their mathematical and computer modeling;
- forecast of accuracy of machining based on the analysis of dimension chains of technological systems;
- forecast of size and shape errors of machined surfaces by means of modeling and assessment of deformation of elements in technological systems;
- forecast of surface quality of workpieces by means of mathematical modeling of cutting processes;
- technological quality assurance for shaft turning based on the forecast of tool wear and rigidity of the technological system;
- increase in productivity and machining quality of super-calender rolls;
- increase in productivity and quality of machining of stepped shafts performed on CNC machines;
- accuracy assurance in the manufacture of spline connections based on the forecast of optimal parameters of the CNC technological system;
- forecast and assurance of precise fits of smooth cylindrical surfaces with clearance and interference;
- forecast and assurance of assemblability of spline connections;
- integration of CAD systems used to design stepped shafts and control programs applied for their turning;
- integration of CAD and CAM systems used for machining parts and their assembly.
CENTERS AND LABORATORIES
Laboratory of Innovative Technologies (r.140).
MAIN RESEARCH FINDINGS AND COMMERCIAL OFFERS
The theoretical fundamentals were elaborated to forecast the quality of geometric parameters of smooth, stepped, splined, and special (used in calenders) shafts, the working surfaces of which are formed on machine tools. The experimental studies and the implementation of theoretical developments showed their worth and practical effectiveness.
The techniques were developed for computer modeling of quality assurance for smooth cylindrical clearance and interference fits, and for straight and involute spline connections.
The fundamentals of the integration of computer-aided design and manufacturing systems were elaborated for the processes of machining and assembly.
The system was developed that integrated computer-aided design and manufacture of stepped shafts on CNC machines based on the structural and parametric optimization of the process.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE HEAD OF THE SCIENTIFIC SCHOOL
Aleksandr Alekseyevich Zholobov