- Machine Building
- High-tech mechanical transmissions on the basis of gear trains and transmissions with intermediate rolling bodies
High-tech mechanical transmissions on the basis of gear trains and transmissions with intermediate rolling bodies
R.M. Ignatischev, Doctor of Engineering, Professor
A.M. Dankov, Doctor of Engineering, Associate Professor,
L.A. Borisenko, Doctor of Engineering, Professor,
M.E. Lustenkov, Doctor of Engineering, Associate Professor,
A.P. Prudnikov, PhD in Engineering,
E.S. Fittsova, PhD student.
MAIN RESEARCH TASKS
- creation of new patterns of transmissions and search for the areas of their possible use;
- theoretical and engineering developments of the most promising structural solutions for transmissions, organization of production and testing of their test specimens;
- design, technological, scientific and innovative research pursued to create:
- industrial specimens of reducing units for well bores and shafts bored by using the rotary-turbine technique;
- continuously adjustable gear trains on the basis of compound poly-sector gears and sprockets;
- planetary gear trains of KHV-type with transmission ratios covering a range between 10 and 20 based on the use of involute and cycloidal gearing;
- theoretical and experimental determination of performance characteristics of high-tech transmissions under development;
- elaboration of methods and techniques to monitor performance characteristics of developed high-tech transmissions, as well as to optimize their parameters and to ensure their reliability.
CENTERS AND LABORATORIES
- Laboratory for Actuating Systems Mechanical Testing (academic building No 4),
- Continuously Adjustable Transmissions Laboratory (dormitory No 1),
- Robotics Laboratory (r. 411).
MAIN RESEARCH FINDINGS AND COMMERCIAL OFFERS
MAIN RESEARCH FINDINGS
- Theoretical fundamentals of operation and design of high-tech mechanical transmissions.
- Methods and algorithms for calculating parameters and performance characteristics of high-tech mechanical transmissions and their elements.
- Technical solutions for designs of mechanical transmissions of high technical level, which ensure their high performance characteristics.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE HEAD OF THE SCIENTIFIC SCHOOL
Aleksandr Mikhailovich Dankov