- The annual International Competition in the major 1-70 02 01 Industrial and Civil Engineering
The annual International Competition in the major 1-70 02 01 Industrial and Civil Engineering
The annual International Competition in the major 1-70 02 01 Industrial and Civil Engineering will take place at the educational institution Brest State Technical University from October 22nd to 25th, 2018.
The competition will be held in three stages:
- designing a construction project for industrial or civil purposes;
- a computer competition;
- a competition of graduation projects.
In our University, a team consisting of the 5th-year students of the Faculty of Construction is going to take part in the competition:
- Shkradova Daria - PGS-141 group;
- Lebedev Maksim - PGS-141 group;
- Misiuk Viktoria - PGS-141 group;
- Kotov Yuri - PGS-142 group;
- Mironov Vladislav - PGS-143 group;
- Skitsunov Evgeniy - PGS-143 group;
- Sirotkina Tatiana - PGS-143 group;
- Matiakubov Rustam - PGS-144 group.
The following members of the Faculty of Construction are engaged in preparing students for participation in the competition:
- the associate professors Olga Vasilievna Golushkova, Sergei Vladimirovich Ignatov, Vladimir Sergeyevich Mikhalkov, Dmitry Vladimirovich Mikhalkov, Ivan Lukianovich Opanasiuk;
- the senior teachers Sergei Vasilievich Danilov, Valentin Anatolievich Katkov, Tatiana Sergeyevna Samolygo.
At the same time, students improve their skills at the branch of the Industrial and Civil Engineering Department, OAO Institute Mogilevgrazhdanproekt, where they gain additional practical knowledge in the field of design of buildings and structures together with the Chief Specialist of the Institute N.F.Ganzha.
The Head of the Industrial and Civil Engineering Department D.V. Mikhalkov and the senior teacher of the Department S.V. Danilov will provide assistance to our students during the competition. Besides, they will be involved in the evaluation of projects as members of the evaluation commission.
The following projects will be submitted for the competition of graduation projects:
- Reconstruction of the Entrance Space with an Area of 130 m² of a Specialized Retail Building in the City of Mogilev, prepared by Andrei Savitsky under the supervision of the associate professor D.V. Mikhalkov;
- Shopping Mall for 600 visitors in the city of Mogilev, prepared by Tatiana Klintukhova under the supervision of the associate professor D.V. Mikhalkov.
These projects were recognized as the best graduation projects among graduates of the 2017/2018 academic year majoring in Industrial and Civil Engineering.
The Industrial and Civil Engineering Department wishes the University team good luck!