International Student Assessment PISA-2018 was conducted at educational institutions of the Republic of Belarus.
The Regional Testing Center of the Belarusian-Russian University carried out coordination of PISA-related activities (preparation, organization and conducting the tests) in Mogilev region.
The Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus (letter No. 02-01-18/4700/дс/ dated 28.05.2018) emphasized a high level of professionalism and a responsible attitude of the coordinators:
- A.M. Dovgalev, Dean of the Faculty of Pre-University Training and Career Guidance;
- O.A. Vorobyeva, Senior Lecturer of the Engineering Graphics Department;
- E.A. Zhavoronkova, Dean’s Office Specialist of the Faculty of Pre-University Training and Career Guidance;
- E.G. Krivonogova, Senior Lecturer of the Mechanics Department;
- I.A. Kriuchkova, Education Specialist of the Preparatory Courses;
- A.B. Neskoromnaya, Laboratory Assistant of the Economics and Management Department
- T.F. Raschenya, Senior Lecturer of the Economic Informatics Department
- S.A. Sukhotsky, Associate Professor of the Metal-Cutting Machines and Tools Department;
- I.A. Taradeiko, Laboratory Assistant of the Regional Testing Center.