Electronic control and diagnostic systems for motor vehicles
Heavy-duty quarry dump trucks.
Special-purpose heavy-duty tracked vehicles.
Construction and road-building machines.
Highly effective control and diagnostic algorisms.
Hydromechanical transmission design fully adapted to automation.
Electrohydraulic devices for controlling friction clutches.
Mechatronic on-board control and diagnostic system ready for mass production.
Diagnostics of hydromechanical transmissions and mechanisms of mobile machines.
Efficiency indicators of mobile machines improve:
- average speed and capacity increase;
- fuel consumption is reduced and vehicle efficiency increases;
- operator’s working conditions are significantly improved, vehicle control is facilitated with providing more comfort for the driver and passengers;
- motor vehicle safety is assured and its service life increases;
- the vehicle self-diagnoses itself and operational information on the technical condition of mechanisms is provided;
- technical condition of the hydromechanical transmission is determined efficiently and accurately;
- vehicle residual operation time is predicted.
High-performance algorithms for controlling and diagnosing hydromechanical transmissions of mobile machines.
Electronic systems realizing these algorithms.
Vladimir Petrovich Tarasik
Sergey Anatolyevich Rynkevich