Small-size mechanisms based on transmissions with intermediate rolling bodies
Area of application:
Speed reducers, gear motors, mechanisms for boring, repair and maintenance of wells, mechanisms for transmission of effective forces to hard-to-reach places (wheel wrenches with torque increase, geared nutrunners, winches, etc.)
- Gear ratio: 5 - 9 (up to 12) in one step
- Transmitted power: 0.2 - 3 kW
- Recommended rotation frequency of the input shaft: up to 1,500 rev / min
- Dimensions: diameter of the speed reducer housing dk = 40 - 120 mm length of the speed reducer (including lengths of shaft ends) lr = (1.2 - 2) dk
Dimensions: diameter of the speed reducer housing dk = 40 - 120 mm length of the speed reducer (including lengths of shaft ends) lr = (1.2 - 2) dk
- High load-carrying capacity.
- Complete dynamic balance.
- Series connection of several speed reducer sections is possible to increase gear ratio.
- Components of speed reducers are easy to manufacture and can be produced on machine-tools of turning and milling groups.
- Manufacture and supply of prototypes.
- Elaboration of design documentation.
- Development of software for computer-aided design of speed reducers of various standard sizes.
- Joint patenting of developments, comprehensive assistance in the production development.
Mikhail Evgenyevich Lustenkov